30 Self Love Affirmations – Daily Affirmations
Self love affirmations will help you clear any issues that you may be having about loving yourself. Unless you love yourself, it is not possible to love the rest of the world.
Maintaining a healthy sense of self-love is crucial to your overall well-being. The more you accept, understand, and appreciate yourself, the more you thrive under any circumstances.
Lack of self love has been linked to everything from failure in life to a host of imaginary and real diseases. When, for some reason, one does not love oneself or hates oneself, it translates into many problems. Subconsciously, this feeling sabotages any effort at success because success brings happiness and we don’t want to make someone we hate, happy. Lack of self love also breeds a sense of unworthiness. If we deem ourselves unworthy, then naturally we won’t do anything to please ourselves.
The following self love affirmations should be used by everybody, whether you have any issues to solve or not. Select one or two or more that suit you, repeat them with feelings a number of times during the day. Over a period of time, you are bound to see positive changes in your behavior and your life.
30 Self Love Affirmations – Daily Affirmations:
- I love and accept myself unconditionally.
- I am loved and accepted exactly as I am, right here and right now.
- The greatest gift I can give myself is unconditional love.
- I love myself exactly as I am. I no longer wait to be perfect in order to love myself.
- As I forgive myself, it becomes easier to forgive others.
- I approve of myself. I love myself deeply and fully.
- I am worthy of love and joy.
- My imperfections make me unique and special.
- I approve of myself and feel great about myself.
- I radiate love and respect and in return I get love and respect.
- I am a well loved and well respected person.
- My high self esteem enables me to respect others and beget respect in turn.
- I am free to make my own choices and decisions.
- I am a unique and a very special person and worthy of respect from others.
- My high self esteem allows me to accept compliments easily and also freely compliment others.
- I accept others as they are and they in turn accept me as I am.
- It matters little what others say. What matters is how I react and what I believe.
- All is well in my world and I trade love and acceptance with the world.
- I have high self esteem as I respect myself.
- I deserve all that is good. I release any need for misery and suffering.
- I release the need to prove myself to anyone as I am my own self and I love it that way.
- I am never alone. The universe supports me and is with me at every step.
- My mind is filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.
- My mind is full of gratitude for my lovely and wonderful life.
- I love myself unconditionally and accept myself as I am.
- I am proud of myself and all that I have accomplished.
- I respect myself and treat myself with kindness and love.
- I accept myself for what I am and I am constantly trying to better myself.
- I am worthy and so is everybody. I love all.
- I know that I can create miracles in my life.